Thursday, May 21, 2009

Green Bay

I got to my delivery in Eau Claire at 3pm this afternoon. Was a drop and hook at Menard's Distribution Center. Was in and out in less than 30 minutes. They gave me another load as soon as I was unloaded. So far I have had 2 good weeks now. They gave me a load that picked up in Green Bay, WI, it is about 200 miles from Eau Claire and I made it to a truck stop about 30 miles from where I pick up.

The load is at Georgia Pacific on Lombardi street about a couple of blocks from where the Packers try to play their football. Ain't the same without Brett Favre.

The load goes to WalMart in Mt. Pleasant, IA and will deliver Saturday morning. Nice and comfortable up here, mostly cloudy with some showers today. High in the upper 60s and down to the 40s tonight. Good sleeping weather. Wisconsin is a beautiful state, especially in the northern areas. The trees are much like the ones in Maine last week. Kind of things that grow where it's too cold to live, at least if you have any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment