Friday, April 24, 2009

Missouri

The following are some pictures of trip from York, PA to Laredo, TX. The first is coming into Virginia going to Pennslyvania. Then followed by ones going south on I-81 entering the Shenadoah Valley in Northern Virginia. Some cactus plants along I-35 coming north out of Laredo. A big rig set on its nose outside a truck shop in Tonkawa, OK. Don't remember how long that has been there, but has been a long time. Was an advertising tool. A sunrise coming north out of Kansas City on I-35, it had been raining over night. Coming into Ft. Madison, IA this morning where I picked up my load. It sets right on the Mississippi in the far southeastern corner of Iowa. Have a load of McDonald's boxes for their Big Macs and Quarter Pounders. Finally, some shots of the Lake of the Ozarks in Osage Beach, MO. Heavy tourist trap area.

I am in Springfield, MO tonight. Don't have but 4 1/2 hours I can work tomorrow, so probably I will only go down around Muskogee, OK tomorrow. Finish up Sunday with a run on down to Houston where I will deliver Monday morning. If they release me after that I will go on to the house and start on my fencing. Don't look forward to digging post holes. Have partly cloudy skies, low 80s and windy weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment