Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Home time and work done

Following are some pictures took while headed home and after I got there. The bluebonnets are in full bloom and this was along I-45 south of Dallas near Buffalo, TX. Then the pictures start with what the drive at mobile home looked like when got there, and after 3 days what I finally drug out with a shovel and rake. Finished up with bush hogging the 5 ac out back, first time in about 5 years since had gotten to it. Looked pretty bad.

I am in Atlanta, GA today. Picked up load in Muskogee, OK on Tuesday morning and will deliver at 3 am tomorrow. Hate these early morning appointments, especially in a large city. If they had loads to give you when you got unloaded it would be one thing, but there won't be one so will have to go looking for a place to park at 3am in Atlanta and wait until at least 8am before they may have something for me. Never know.

Have beautiful weather, sunny and in the mid 50s to 60 degrees. Better than snow or hurricanes I reckon.




No comments:

Post a Comment