Friday, April 17, 2009

Texas Bound

I have been sitting all day at the terminal here near Harrisburg, PA. Got a load offer at noon that picks up at 11pm tonight going to Laredo, TX. I will be laying down for a couple of hours here in a few minutes to try and get a nap, which I can't do, but I will try anyway.

Leave here about 1 1/2 hours before pick up time and maybe they will already have the load ready when I get there. I will try to make it down I-81 as far as I can tonight before turning in, then it will depend on rather I can find a parking place somewhere when I need one. If not, then I will have to drive until daylight. I don't deliver until Tuesday morning, so I have enough time to stop early if I need to.

Pat says they are getting a good rain at the house today. Probably last through tomorrow night. Everyone have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment