Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Home

My apologies to everyone. I had not noticed until I got home, and was setting Pat up on my blog as follower, that I had not posted picture albums for public viewing. Was coming up for me, but obviously for no one else.

So if you will go back through and click on the pictures for each post there are albums that will come up with more pictures for each post. Everyone has probably been a bit confused by that.

I delivered in Houston this morning at 1am. Had not had any sleep since Monday at 6am. Just one of those things, where get up and they give you a load that picks up late that night in Edmond, OK. Since I just got up, wasn't sleepy, picked up load at 11pm Monday night and drove to Dallas where we have a terminal. Since my truck was almost 3,000 miles overdue for A service, I had to stop. They opened shop at 6am and I got in there at 3:30am. Couldn't get to sleep during that time. Up all day with truck in shop and no place to lay down.

Got the truck back at 3pm, but had to leave at 6pm to get to Houston for my delivery at 1am Wednesday morning. So again no time to sleep. Got unloaded and left Houston at 230am and drove home. Got here at 5am, and finally went to bed. Got up at 10am and had to work something out on driveway at the rent home. Load of limestone/asphalt mix I ordered down there had way too much asphalt in it, guy lied about that. So went to town and ordered 9 yds of B Gravel to cover it since it looked so bad. I spent the afternoon spreading with a shovel and rake. Got about half of it done, but shoulders hurt worse than they did moving mom and dad to Tennessee. Dad gum I love exercise. Body don't though. Finish it tomorrow.

Leave out again on Sunday morning, loads permitting. Right now, I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment