Monday, March 30, 2009

Pictures Tenn, Wyoming, Utah March 2008

First, after sitting the weekend in Ardmore, OK I finally got a load this morning. I am going up to Edmond, OK, near Oklahoma City, to pick up a load tonight going to Houston. I pick up at 11 pm tonight and deliver to Houston at 1am Wednesday morning. Truck is in need of a PM service and although I am going by the terminal near Dallas, I will probably not have time to get it done and still make my appointment. This means I will have to head out next week still needing truck serviced and be that much more over due for one. Should be going home for a few days after I get unloaded in Houston though.

The pictures below are from a trip I made to Salt Lake City, UT about this time last year. Again, forwarded to me by a good friend who kept the emails of the pictures I sent. I lost all that I had before Oct. 2008.

It starts with a picture coming north on I-75 into Cincinnati, not the same trip. Then 3 pictures around Lawrenceburg, TN of Amish buggies there. This is the furthest south I know of them living. There are also some groups in Oklahoma.

The next group of pictures are going across I-80 starting around Laramie, WY with sunrise. Then on over to Rock Springs, WY in the Southwest corner of Wyoming. The rest of the pictures are all of mountain range on the east side of Salt Lake City. I got pretty lucky with the weather on that trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment