Sunday, March 22, 2009

What Fun

Since I am only about 2 1/2 hr drive from where I deliver, and I have an appointment time tomorrow of 12 noon, I decided to stay here in Binghamton, NY. Had good signal for computer and get CBS for basketball, and Fox for NASCAR. If I move down closer to where I deliver, I probably won't have any of those things. If I got to sit this long anyway, I'll just stay here.

This kind of waiting on loads is very uncommon. I haven't seen it in all my time out here, especially with this company. Weekends have become super bad. There just aren't any loads on the weekend to pick up anymore like used to be. And if you only get one of 250 miles on Friday that delivers on Monday, it is all you going to get.

So nothing much to write about today, don't feel like standing on a soapbox. Back to my races and everyone have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment