Friday, March 20, 2009

NY to PA

Sent me a load offer last night to pick up this afternoon in Geneva, NY. It is located between Rochester and Syarcuse. Pick up time was at 5 pm, got there at 3 and was loaded and gone by 5.

Only goes down to Bethlehem, PA near Allentown. Does not deliver until 11 am on Monday so I get to set on this short load all weekend. Total mileage for 5 days will be 301. Below is a picture I took of my truck in San Antonio 3 weeks ago at 6 am. Was backed up to gate ready to unload when customer showed up.

I am spending the night in Binghamton, NY, and will probably just stay here until Monday morning. It is 2 hr drive on down to delivery. Have good cell signal for computer and CBS and Fox channels are good for March Madness and NASCAR on Sunday. If I move, I probably won't have a signal somewhere else. Watching 2 overtimes games right now. Not a Wisconsin fan, but they are playing Florida State, so Go Wisconsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment