Sunday, September 20, 2009

Out again

Been a while since got a post up. Laptop computer screen started getting lines across it and I had to get it repaired when got home this past week. Couldn't find one from the wholesale warehouses because my Dell laptop was built one month too soon. Following month when the newer screens were built. Go figure. Anyway, got one from Dell and had them over night it so I could get it before I left home on Saturday.

They shipped it on Wednesday for overnight. Not sure I like these tracking sites they give you. They shipped the package out of Houston, which is a tad over 100 miles from my house. That was fine figured would get it next day for sure. Next morning I look at the tracking and the thing was in Memphis, TN at 4am. I'm thinking this ain't going to work. Shreveport, LA at 6:30am, still trying to figure that one out. Didn't go by truck. To Nacogdoches by 8am and then out for delivery, total of 1400 miles or so. Does FedEx really make a profit?

Left out Saturday morning and picked up another load of paper from Inland in Orange, TX going to Boise, ID. Will deliver up there on Wednesday morning. I am in Amarillo, TX tonight. Get some pictures up as soon as get another good signal for broadband. Today ain't cutting it on signal.

No comments:

Post a Comment