Thursday, August 20, 2009

Long Week

Well, I am finally back on the road again. Went to Houston to have CT Scan of right ear and found out that it has closed off again. No surgery this time, will have to live with it. Since it keeps growing back, not much sense in drilling it out again.

I left home on Sunday and picked up a load in Kilgore, TX going to Lexington, KY. Same load I got last month when I left home. Load of jar lids going to J M Smucker.

Unloaded Monday afternoon and picked up a load of scrap paper Tuesday morning going to Middletown, OH, but it had an appointment at noon the next day. Was only 135 miles up the road. Went in and delivered the load of scrap paper and when they finally got me unloaded 3 hours later I was dispatched on a load out of the same plant going to North Carolina. Took in scrap paper and taking out finished rolls of paper.

I will deliver about noon tomorrow, and then off another direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment