Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Back to Texas

After delivering the load in Newport, TN they sent me down the road to Chestnut Hill, TN to pick up a load of Bush beans going to Sam's DC in New Braunfels, TX. Was another good run, this has been a pretty good month for me in miles. Thanks to WalMart loads mostly.

I delivered there this morning and they sent me over to Pasadena, TX on SE side of Houston to pick up a load going back to Kansas City. Most I have seen that city in one month that I know of. I will deliver there Friday morning. Time I got the load picked up this afternoon I was caught up in rush hour traffic and on the wrong end of town. Since I only pickup 2 hours at midnight tonight on my logs, I shut it down. I need every hour to make my delivery at 7am Friday. Will only have 9 hours to work tomorrow as it is.

I am feeling some better. Seems the drainage in my head is still there but no sore throat or other pains. Just some coughing now and then. Guess it is going to hang on for 2 or 3 weeks. Supposed to be headed back home by Monday for 4 days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment