Saturday, June 6, 2009

GA-TX-GA-TX

After unloading my last drop I was given a load of insulation to pick up in Winder, GA going to Houston, TX which I delivered on Friday morning early. Once empty they gave me a load from Walmart Import center out at Baytown, TX going to their Walmart DC in Brookhaven, MS. Unloaded that this morning and was given a load out of Georgia Pacific in Zachary, LA going back to LaGrange, GA. Supposed to drop that in the morning at another Walmart DC. They supposedly have me preplanned on a load out of just south of there going back to Houston for a Tuesday delivery. This will get me home sometime on Tuesday.

Will have a dentist appointment on Wednesday morning, and then decide how to go about getting the house painted in 3 days. Will leave back out again on Sunday the 13th. Corey should be there by then and going with me. Also have some more fence to work on. May get back to my living room one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment