Sunday, June 14, 2009

Back to work

I got home on Tuesday and went right to work on the house. Had to go down and purchase a airless paint sprayer, wasn't too much more to buy a good one than to rent it. All the other stuff to go with it though wasn't cheap.

Spent Wednesday scraping and pressure washing the house again. Something I paid another deadbeat to do, and I had to redo. Started in Friday to paint early, but ended up making some more repairs once pulled the skirting down. Ended up after 8 hours getting the first coat on the house. It is all one color now anyway. Went back to work today and have grandson Corey with me.

Have some pictures from last month to get posted later also, and will get some of Corey on here too. First load out I picked up load of Ozarka water in bottles to go to a Walmart DC in Mississippi.

No comments:

Post a Comment