Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Back at it

We got away from home on Sunday, picked up a load of water and delivered in Brookhaven, MS. Then went to Pelahatchie, MS and picked up a load of packaging going to Sara Lee bakery in Rome, GA. I say a load, it was only 5 pallets. Pays the same though. Got that off Tuesday morning and then we picked up a load of aluminum cans there in Rome going to St. Louis that we deliver this afternoon. Getting a lot of next day deliveries and hoping for something a little longer when empty today. Probably not though, once you get into these regional load offers can't seem to get out the whole time I'm out. Go home and hope for better the next month usually.

Working on the pictures from last month and hope to get them up today or tomorrow. Didn't take a whole lot since I didn't have the USB cable with me. It is hard sometimes to remember exactly where the pictures were taken, but believe I still remember the ones I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment