Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Rest

OK, snow doesn't actually stink, unless it is yellow.

Got up the next morning and the high winds and snow had moved on. West Virginia had gotten their roads cleared off over night so I had wet and dry roads on down to Kentucky. I made my delivery in London on Saturday morning early and they sent me up to get some cardboard packaging materials in Nicholasville, KY which is just south of Lexington.

Sun was out and temperatures back up in the 40's, which is nice. The load is going right back to Harrisburg, PA for a Monday delivery. I made it to Hagerstown, MD by 7pm Saturday night. I am about 70 miles from my delivery and have enough time to just set for the day. Supposed to be some snow showers moving in in the morning, but with temperatures rising it is going to change back to rain for a change. That will be nice. Rain has been hard to find lately even in the south.

I'm not planning on going home until around March 12th. Corey (grandson) is supposed to come up during spring break. Try to be home while he is there. Be almost spring time by then, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment