Sunday, July 12, 2009

Trip with Corey June/July 2009

Well, we have made it back home. Corey was with me for most of a month this time around. I let him have control of the camera and now will post his pictures. Not consistent on getting some shots everyday, but it shows what he was interested in. Several airplanes for one. Mountains for another. He got some rather good shots in some areas, a little blurry in others.

Since being home I have been mending fences in the back of the property where some trees had cut and laid them down. Our renters have horses on the lot so I needed to get it repaired. Worked two partial days since it has been over 100+ all week. Got it done though. Hope you enjoy Corey's pictures, I will be going to Houston for a Doctor appointment tomorrow and return Corey to his home. I will be leaving out again on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment