Friday, March 26, 2010

Pictures for first of 2010

Here are the pictures I have been taking for the first part of the year starting at the end of January. Have some pictures from Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and NE New York. All were cold, but Minnesota was coldest with highs below zero. Hearty bunch up there.

Final pictures are of last time home when I finally got the living room finished except for painting the trim and putting up some curtains. Got the furniture in there and out of storage was the main thing. Took 3 years from the time David and Dick helped me tear out the walls and replace the windows until now. Lot under the bridge in that time. Next time home I am going to set in the recliner for 3 days straight. The next time home I will decide what I do next. Maybe take a vacation.

Now back to the Tennessee Vols/Ohio State game....

All right Vols on to the elite 8 for the first time. Way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment