Thursday, March 25, 2010

Back out

Have not updated since going home almost 2 weeks ago. I stayed out long enough last time to get the ok for an extra day off. I was home a total of 5 days and finally managed to finish remodeling my living room that I tore out 3 years ago with the help of David and Dick. Seems like every time I came in there was always something else that I needed to do or take care of and was hard to make the time to just finish it. Little by little I got it though. This time I had my son and grandson corraled to help. Good thing too, my right knee was locked up and I believe I cracked/broke a rib on my left side. Getting old sucks!!

Went back to work last Friday and have been moving 10 to 11 hours every day. Over to Georgia, up to Indiana and back to Arkansas. I deliver to Ft. Smith this afternoon and then will have to shut down to let my hours build back up again. Have some pictures and if I can get a strong enough signal for my computer I will get them loaded up.

No comments:

Post a Comment