Sunday, June 13, 2010

Oregon Trail Again

I go a little crazy with the camera when I come out this way. Probably because I seldom get out here, and every where else I go I see all the time. The northwest is unique and at certain parts of the year very beautiful. This is one of those times.

End of spring and all of the winter snows have melted, still getting some spring rains and everything is very green. By next month it will start turning brown all over. There's some snow on some of the peaks from recent snow, because they still have a bit of cold weather out here in the mountains.

I drove hard coming out this way and have been able to relax last couple of days since I have the hardest part behind me. I was able to stop a time or two to get some pictures I normally wouldn't stop to do.

I came on into Troutdale, OR this morning. Fueled and parked and I am 35 miles from my delivery at 6am tomorrow. I hope you enjoy the pictures, not exactly like seeing it in person, but better than nothing I guess.

Beautiful drive out this time, and I haven't been out this way this time of year in very long time...over 15 years anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment